Monday, May 14, 2012

Survey Time!

I found this blog surfing the other day. I wasn't tagged to do it, but I don't let that stop me. Props go to Zanbon.

1. If you could be any height, what would it be?

I'm 5'4 1/2" so I would go another 1 1/2 inches. I've always thought that 5'6" is the ideal female height.

2. Would you rather be able to talk to all birds, or all fish?

I've never seen this question before. Probably birds so that I could ask them what it's like to be able to fly. And to be able to tell them to stfu when they squawk too much. Cuz dang, birds are loud.

3. What historical figure would you most want to visit?

There are absolutely TONS but if I could pick just one I'd say Marie Antoinette. I'd like to tell her to take her family and freaking leave France while they still had the chance.

4. What is something you’ve always wanted to do with your hair but never have? (and if you have done it, post pictures)

You know the show Amsale Girls? First of all, I don't admit to watching this show. It's on the WE channel following Frasier some days which I do watch and maybe sometimes I just don't change the channel. Anyway, I LOVE Emily's hair. I wish I had the guts to try cutting my hair like that.

5. Favorite book you ever read?

I couldn't possibly answer this question. I've read and loved so many books over the years. I will just say that every book I have on my shelves and on my Nook are my favorites.

6. What was the last movie you cried during and why?

I don't remember. The last movie I watched was Friends with Benefits and that movie was just freaking hilarious. I don't watch movies too often.

7. Cake or pie?

Pie. Apple if you have it.

8. If you were a starter pokemon, would you be grass, water, or fire type and why?

I've never played Pokemon for the first time in my life. Have no idea how to answer this one. Fire? Because Fire! Fire!

9. Do you believe in alien life?

I believe in the definite possibility of alien life. The universe is too vast of a place to assume life only exists on Earth. It's really a naive and presumptuous assumption.

10. What sport/activity did you enjoy as a child?

I didn't play sports in school. As a kid, I enjoyed swimming, playing tag and hide and go seek, make believe, riding my bike, and reading. I grew up in the days where we played outside until the street lights came on and we used this thing called an imagination to entertain ourselves.

11. What is your perfect date?
June 20th or whatever day the summer solstice is on.

If you read this, consider yourself tagged. ;) Hey. It's easy content for us NBIers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've come this far...