Thursday, November 8, 2012

As Seen in Remote Parts of Northrend

Ok. I'm not really sure how remote these places are, but they are pretty awesome-looking nonetheless.

I took some screenshots yesterday while I was trying to mine some ore around Northrend. My goal was 120 but I ended up with 64 because I got distracted with flying around and clearing the map. I got two exploration cheeves yesterday. I might get some more today seeing as how I still need more ore. ::sigh::  Anyway...


The Horror Gate

Cathedral of Darkness

Narvir's Cradle

Terrace of the Makers

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I have to admit that I didn't notice that you had returned to blogging. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh. Don't know if I'm so much as "back" as "in and out". But thanks for noticing nonetheless.

      Delete

You've come this far...